- Monday – 4:00-6:30 pm
- Tuesday 3:30-6:00 pm
- Wednesday 4:00-6:30 pm
- Thursday 3:30-6 pm
- Friday 3:30-5 pm
- Saturday 9 am-12 pm (when scheduled)
Small Group Training
|Program Weeks||2 days/week||3 days/week||Unlimited|
- Access to our Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Athletes sign up for a time slot in Complete Game’s MindBody app
- Starting time slots will be limited to 10 athletes
- Initial mobility and movement screen
- Sport-specific training program prescription
- Workouts can be expected to range from 45-75 minutes depending upon the season of the athlete
- Teambuildr app account for delivery of program and ability to communicate directly with Strength and Conditioning Coach
10 week Spring Season Workout Program
March 13 – May 29
|10 Week Price||$250.00|
• Unlimited gym access
• Training with a coach 2 days per week
• Program posted on your Teambuilder app account
• Scheduling communicated weekly by the coach
• Online access to strength coach
Premier Athletic Development Middle School Training Classes
See separate Clinics/Camps being offered for each time period (Fall & Winter Sessions)
- Sessions will take place for one hour twice per week
- Classes will focus primarily on movement development:
- Body Control
- Bodyweight Strength
Training for All Sport Teams
Ask at the desk for schedule and pricing
- Workout design will vary based upon the age of athletes and sport
- We provide Teams a group training style workout with emphasis on:
- Body Control
- Bodyweight Strength
What is Premier Athletic Development?
Premier Athletic Development is the training facility within Complete Game of PA. Along with Complete Game, PAD is dedicated to providing athletes the opportunity to develop their skills, take their game to the next level and follow their dreams; whatever they may be.
Who should join Premier Athletic Development?
Premier Athletic Development is the place for all athletes to take their game to the next level. Athletes receive access to a facility with all of the strength and conditioning resources they need to get bigger, faster and stronger in their respective sports. With the ability to sign up to work with our Strength and Conditioning coach, athletes will be run through a mobility and movement screening in order to be placed in an appropriate training program that will meet the athlete where they are in their current level of performance. This approach will place the athlete in the best position possible to see success in the weight room so they can take that to their skills on the field, court, mat, or whichever arena the athlete performs.
Why Premier Athletic Development?
Premier takes pride in understanding the athletes that walk through our doors. Rather than pushing athletes to their limits for immediate results, PAD pushes the process of what it takes to see growth; both in sports and in life. This approach places emphasis on how athletes move in the weight room and seeks out to maximize these skills of movement in order to see gains in both strength and conditioning. Teaching athletes this process gives them accountability in their training that they not only take into their area of competition, but wherever they find themselves in life after sport.
Premier Athletic Development Facility Rules and Regulations
- Athletes are expected to treat members and staff of the facility with respect.
- Athletes are to always place safety first during their training
- Ask questions
- Perform exercises safely and effectively
- Use spotter when necessary
- The Premier training facility is meant for training: Absolutely NO inappropriate behavior will be allowed.
- Athletes are expected to place weights back into a racked position following use.
- Dress code includes, but is not limited to, and will be enforced by facility staff:
- Appropriate footwear
- T-shirts are to be worn at all times