What is Premier Athletic Development?
Premier Athletic Development is the training facility within Complete Game of PA. Along with Complete Game, PAD is dedicated to providing athletes the opportunity to develop their skills, take their game to the next level and follow their dreams; whatever they may be.
Who should join Premier Athletic Development?
Premier Athletic Development is the place for all athletes to take their game to the next level. Athletes receive access to a facility with all of the strength and conditioning resources they need to get bigger, faster and stronger in their respective sports. With the ability to sign up to work with our Strength and Conditioning coach, athletes will be run through a mobility and movement screening in order to be placed in an appropriate training program that will meet the athlete where they are in their current level of performance. This approach will place the athlete in the best position possible to see success in the weight room so they can take that to their skills on the field, court, mat, or whichever arena the athlete performs.
Why Premier Athletic Development?
Premier takes pride in understanding the athletes that walk through our doors. Rather than pushing athletes to their limits for immediate results, PAD pushes the process of what it takes to see growth; both in sports and in life. This approach places emphasis on how athletes move in the weight room and seeks out to maximize these skills of movement in order to see gains in both strength and conditioning. Teaching athletes this process gives them accountability in their training that they not only take into their area of competition, but wherever they find themselves in life after sport.
Gym Only Membership
- Athletes will have access to the Premier Athletic Development facility during open gym hours.
- Open gym applies to any times that are outside of the times offered by the Strength and Conditioning Coach within Complete Game’s MindBody app.
Small Group Training
- Access to our Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Athletes sign up for a time slot in Complete Game’s MindBody app offered by Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Starting time slots will be limited to 5 athletes
- Initial mobility and movement screen
- Sport-specific training program prescription
- Workouts can be expected to range from 30-75 minutes depending upon the season of the athlete
- Teambuildr app account for delivery of program and ability to communicate directly with Strength and Conditioning Coach
|2 Days per week||Unlimited|
|Programs for High-School Athletes|
|Summer College Programs|
Premier Athletic Development Middle School Training
See Clinic/Camp being offered for each time period
- Sessions will take place for one hour twice per week
- Classes will focus primarily on movement development:
- Body Control
- Bodyweight Strength
*Minimum of 8 players must sign up*
$75/player for 1x/wk for 5 weeks. Team pays in full prior to first session.
- Workout design will vary based upon the number of and age of athletes.
- Teams are provided a group training style workout with emphasis on:
- Body Control
- Bodyweight Strength
In-Season Baseball High-School Workout Packages
(Monday-Saturday: March 1- May 31)
|2 days per week||$250.00|
Premier Athletic Development Facility Rules and Regulations
- Athletes are expected to treat members and staff of the facility with respect.
- Athletes are to always place safety first during their training
- Ask questions
- Perform exercises safely and effectively
- Use spotter when necessary
- The Premier training facility is meant for training: Absolutely NO inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.
- Athletes are expected to place weights back into a racked position following use.
- Dress code includes, but is not limited to, and will be enforced by facility staff:
- Appropriate footwear
- T-shirts are to be worn at all times
Schedule through the office or the Mindbody app
Phone: 484-791-3677 – CG office number
Coach Vince Terry’s email: email@example.com